HOLIDAY OFFICE LUNCHEON -- Wednesday, December 11, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
CELEBRATE THE SEASON & START A NEW HOLIDAY TRADITION!
Treat your team to a holiday luncheon at the historic Palais Royale!
Come and enjoy the feel of a BIG HOLIDAY PARTY for a SMALL HOLIDAY PRICE!
Join a shared party with other businesses to celebrate the holiday
season together in the beautiful ballroom. We provide the delicious
buffet, door prizes including two tickets to see STOMP at the Morris Performing Arts Center in January, and festive decorations. Again this year, the talented entertainment duo The Bergamot is performing acoustic rock music. All you need to do is make
Enjoy a DELICIOUS HOLIDAY BUFFET prepared by Chef Tonya McGowan!
- Pumpkin and Butternut Squash Bisque
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Orange Cranberry Sauce
- Golden Roasted Turkey with Mushroom Gravy
- Sliced Smoked Ham with Maple Cherry Glaze
- Hazelnut Crusted White Fish with Chardonnay Creme
- Apple Walnut Stuffing
- Candied Sweet Potatoes
- Lemon Rosemary Couscous
- Dijon Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Crispy Peppered Bacon
- Fresh Green Bean Almondine with Caramelized Shallots
CHEF'S DESSERT STATION
- Chocolate Mousse with Peppermint Bark
- Rice Pudding with Dried Cherry Sauce
- Pumpkin and Gingerbread Trifle
- Cranberry Orange Crumble
- Hot Apple Cider
- Non-alcoholic Beverages (Coffee, Soda, Iced Tea, Water
- Full Cash Bar at additional charge available
PRICE: $26.50 per person (Plus Tax, Service Charge & Historic Preservation Fee)
RESERVATIONS ARE A MUST. CALL PALAIS ROYALE: 574-235-5612
Reservations can be made for groups of any size -- 1-2 people or tables of 10 or more.
FREE PARKING in garage located at the corner of Main Street and Colfax Avenue.
NEW YEAR'S EVE DINNER/DANCE PARTY -- Tuesday, December 31, starts at 7:30 PM
Celebrate New Year's Eve at the Palais Royale! Again this year, the historic ballroom is sure to be the HOTTEST SPOT IN TOWN! Enjoy a four-course fine dining experience, dancing and ring in the New Year on the ballroom dance floor under the grand chandelier. By popular request, this year's event features The Tom Milo Big Band, an 18-piece big band well known to area dance couples, playing a wide selection of music, ranging from Glenn Miller tunes of the 40's, to Frank Sinatra, to contemporary artists such as Billy Joel. Many of the band members have toured with top name musicians such as Stan Kenton, Les Elgart, Duke Ellington, and others. www.TomMiloBigBand.com
Hors d'oeuvres 7:30 PM
Dinner 8:00 - 8:30 PM
Dessert 8:30 PM
Dancing 8:30 PM - 2:30 AM
Passed Hors d'oeuvres
- Peppered Beef Canape with Ancho Chili Aioli
- Seared Sea Scallop & Fresh Pomegranate
- Crispy Chicken Satay & Blackberry Mustard
- Candied Pecan & Roasted Bartlett Pear in Pastry Cone
- Grilled Endive & Radicchio, Sundried Tomato, Fried Cherve, Crispy Pancetta, Roasted Apple Balsamic
Entree (Choice of One)
- Beef Filet with Heirloom Tomato & Cabernet Chutney & Rosemary Potato Galette
- Chicken Roulade with Camembert & Winter Mushrooms & Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
- Grilled Swordfish with Garlic Confit Risotto P& Blood Orange Buerre Blanc
- Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Pumpkin Spice Cream, Toasted Coconut & Sage
- Quince, Apple & Walnut Bread Pudding with Bourbon Carmel Sauce
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
$100 per Dinner/Dance Ticket
Tickets available at Morris Box Office: M-F 10 AM-5 PM; by phone: 800-537-6415; or online at www.MorrisCenter.org.
Ticket Outlets (with credit card): Hammes Bookstore/Eddy Street
Commons, South Bend; O’Brien Recreation Center, South Bend; and Super
Sounds/TG Music, Goshen.
Photographer Peter Ringenberg will be available for photos at a nominal cost.
HOTEL PACKAGE SPECIAL
DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, 123 North St. Joseph Street, downtown South Bend, just a short walk from the Palais Royale in downtown South Bend, is offering a New Year's Eve hotel package special. The special rate is $95.00 per night which includes breakfast the next morning. For hotel booking information, call the Morris Box Office at 574-235-9190 or 800-537-6415.
ENJOY THE FINE CUISINE & UNPARALLELED AMBIENCE OF THE PALAIS ROYALE
Entry into the Palais Royale via the grand concourse; the 30-foot high, ornamented ceiling of the Ballroom; and velvet-draped, palatial windows never fail to make a stunning impression.
The handsome stage; the elegant, solid oak floor and the third floor balcony are also striking and lend themselves beautifully to a variety of uses.
Restrooms are spacious and well-kept, two rooms adjacent to the ballroom (400 SF) provide useful space; and all areas are easily accessible via elevator.
Attend one of the very special events listed here and see for yourself! You’ll love the celebration, and you’ll find our accommodations are unlike any other.
OR, to host your own community event at the Palais Royale, please call (574) 235-5612
Convenient parking is available in the public garage on the corner of Main and Colfax, at the lot north of the Morris Center operated by DTSB, and the DoubleTree Hotel/1st Source Bank Complex. Parking is also available on the streets within walking distance of the Palais Royale and also at the Leighton Center on Washington Street between Main and Michigan Streets.